Partners in InnovationWe can help you think through your options and make the best business and technical decisions.
Got a Great Idea?
Now comes the tricky part. There are many decisions to be made, early on, to ensure that an IoT or embedded system will ultimately be a success out in the world. But first, many questions need to be answered.
- What is the ultimate goal?
- What is this supposed to do?
- Where is it going to be used?
- What’s the environment like?
- How much power is needed, and what are the power challenges?
- What kind of data will need to be gathered?
- How much data will be gathered, and where will it be processed?
- What about communications? Easily available, or difficult/ remote?
- Who are the domain experts on your team, and what other resources do you need?
- What’s the timeline?
- What are the competitive or internal issues that need to be addressed?
- What’s the budget?
- What constraints do you have on the actual cost of the end solution?
- What have you done so far, and what have you learned?
- What new technologies have you considered already?
Partners in Innovation
Our initial discussion with you will help us understand where you are. But this first discussion is more than just questions and answers. As we hear what you have to say, we start to see opportunities that will benefit your effort. Perhaps there is a new method or technology that might be perfect for your situation. Perhaps the experiences we’ve had with other clients could be helpful to you. Perhaps we can suggest an approach that will save you time, effort, and/or expense.
Discussions Lead to Decisions
Our goal is to help you make wise and fruitful choices, regarding:
The processing, power, storage, and communications technologies that will work best in your situation.
How to best meet any compliance requirements.
How to protect data, ensure privacy, and build security into all aspects of your system.
What we can do for you
We also respect all the wisdom and experience you bring to the conversation; you will not find us to be elitist digerati types, but rather down-to-earth engineers and programmers who like to roll up our sleeves, think hard, and solve complex and challenging problems. We literally partner with your team to innovate and develop, so that the end result makes the best of all resources available.
This innovation partnership can occur at any stage of your project. The best place to start is with a conversation with Ed Kuzemchak, our chief technology officer. He will be happy to help.